PROPOSAL MANAGER/PROPOSAL WRITER
Become an integral part of a diverse team. Currently Eminent IT is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-oriented Proposal Manager for Technical Writing/Editing/Reviewing to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the proposal effort with writing and composing government and commercial proposals for review and submission.
- Preparing RFPs, RFQs, white papers, capability statements, and presentations.
- Ensure compliance with RFP/RFQ submission and packaging requirements.
- Maintain company-wide library of proposal templates, boilerplate language, resumes, references, and marketing materials.
- Make ongoing revisions to proposal templates, including updates to “look and feel”.
- RFI, RFP, RFQ responses
- Schedules, outlines, content plans, templates, compliance matrix, writing, reviewing, etc.
- Press Releases
- Case Studies
- Success Stories
- Strengthen Past Performance write-ups
- Proposal Reviews: compliance, compelling, and clear
- Requires bachelor's degree
- Requires 2-5 years of writing, editing, proposal experience, preferably in the federal government environment.
- Understanding of Shipley proposal development process and management techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Adobe Acrobat; experience with Asana preferable.
- Strong organizational planning and time management skills; the ability to multitask and work against strict deadlines is critical.
- Strict attention to details, ability to review and edit proposal content for compliance, clarity and proper use of terminology and customer language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Corporate Performance Standards: In the performance of the respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Headquarter Location: Crystal City, VA (Remote)
Job Type: 1099