Network Engineer / System Administrator
- Creating maintain physical and/or virtual servers such as application, web and database servers using Microsoft products + Vmware technology
- Being able to resolve and troubleshoot server issues fluent, with knowledge of AD
- Design, upgrade, test and implement new application and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Creating a testing environment for new development or patching
- Knowledge of LAN network Admin monitoring tools software
- Knowledge of network connectivity of all servers to the network from switches
- Securing, monitoring and applying OS patching of servers
- Maintaining documentation of all server configurations, mapping, processes, service records
- Communication and work closely with the team (helpdesk and government staff members)
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provide Monthly System Admin report to Program Manager
- Perform other duties are assigned by management
Minimum General Experience: 2-4 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree; May require Network Administrator certification
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Periods of Service Coverage: 8 hours per day , Monday to Friday 0730-1600, except on Federal holidays.
The NAC security clearance is required for all contractor staff supporting the work statement. All contract personnel will be IAT level 1 certified in accordance with DOD Manual 8570.1M (CompTIA Security+).
About Eminent IT, LLC
Eminent IT, LLC is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Crystal City, VA. We are an innovative provider of Enterprise Software and IT Consulting Services delivering true business value and return on investment to Federal clients in the metropolitan Washington, D.C area. Eminent IT, LLC provides solutions and services in markets such as: Defense and Intelligence, Executive Branch and Civilian Agencies. We work collaboratively with clients to create solutions that ‘fit’ the client environment and use industry best practices.
Join us at Eminent IT, where we’re engineering Innovations, Solutions, and Results